Arrow 200 Rental or SXBlue III Rental
ANATUM also offers Centimeter RTK Rental Solutions in the Arrow 200 GNSS and the SXBlue III GNSS
Achieve 1cm Accuracy with the
EOS Arrow 200 GNSS or SXBlue III GNSS right on your Tablet!
Premium Centimeter (RTK) iPad Kit$9,595.00
The Field iPad kit and Eos Arrow Gold RTK-GNSS are ready to tackle all your centimeter-grade field work, regardless of environment. The iPad Pro 9.7″ comes in a waterproof case with an anti-glare screen protector and can be used with your Mobile GIS software of choice. The kit also includes the Eos 2-meter carbon fiber range pole and RamMount bracket to hold the iPad.
Description: Field iPad Kit (9.7″ Pro 128GB wifi/cellular), Arrow Gold RTK-GNSS Kit, 2-meter carbon fiber range pole, and iPad bracket made by RamMount.RENT THIS PRODUCT
Arrow Gold RTK$7,995.00
The Arrow Gold GNSS RTK is the first high-accuracy iOS, Android, and Windows Bluetooth GNSS receiver to implement all four constellations (GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou), three frequencies (L1, L2, L5), and satellite-assisted RTK.
Description: (1) Arrow Gold RTK GNSS receiver, (1) L1/L2/L5, Lband antenna, (1) Antenna Mounting Plate, (1) Antenna Cable 0.1m RSMA(M) / BNC(F), (1) Pole Bracket, (1) Pole Clamp, (1) Battery pack, (1) Battery charger, 100-240V, (1) 6 ft. USB-A – Mini B cable, (1) Hard Shell Case, (1) Base/Rover RTK Activation, (1) 2-year WarrantyRENT THIS PRODUCT
Rent these RTK receivers alone for work with your device or pair it with one of our Field iPads, Windows Mobile Handheld or Android Tablets such as the iPad, iPad Pro, Samsung Galaxy, or Panasonic Toughpad
The Arrow 200 GNSS RTK and the SXBlue III GNSS RTK receivers communicates via Bluetooth© and overrides the tablet's internal GPS to provide 1-2cm real-time accuracy for the coordinate points collected with your GIS app of choice. Both these receivers work with GPS and GLONASS to provide real-time, high accuracy performance in a palm-sized package.
Both these GNSS receivers communicates via Bluetooth© with iOS©, Android©, or Windows Mobile© device.
These RTK receivers supply coordinate data that meets Army Corps of Engineers GPS accuracy requirement of submeter GPS data when conducting wetland delineations.
The Arrow 200 GNSS and SXBlue III GNSS is:
- 100% iPad / iPhone, Android, Windows (7.x, 8.x, 10.x) and Windows Mobile Compatible
- SBAS support for GPS and GLONASS
- With these RTK receiver's ability to utilize both GPS and GLONASS satellites, you will have nearly twice as many satellites available compared to GPS devices that cannot access GLONASS
- When no RTK network is available, the either GNSS receiver achieves submeter accuracy with no need for post-processing when SBAS (North America WAAS) is available
- Works with your GIS App of choice; including iGeoTrak, Esri Collector for ArcGIS, Fulcrum, iCMTGIS Pro, and many more!
How do I learn which RTK networks are in my area and how do I log into a network?
Here is a great description of RTK networks and a list by state for publicly available free RTK networks HERE and HERE is a link to the steps of logging into a network. And as always, the staff at Anatum is here to help you with any questions you may have.
- Antennae and pole clamp, and RTK receiver pole clamp
- Battery charger
Optional RTK GNSS Rental Accessories:
- Range pole to attach the Arrow receiver and antenna