Arrow 200 Rental
Achieve 1cm Accuracy with the
EOS Arrow 200 and a Tablet!
Get the Arrow 200 rental alone or pair it with one of our Field Tablets
The Arrow 200 GNSS receiver communicates via Bluetooth© and overrides the iPad's internal GPS to provide 1-3cm real-time accuracy for the coordinate points collected with your GIS app of choice. The Arrow 200 GNSS works with GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and Galileo constellations to provide real-time, high accuracy performance in a palm-sized package.
The Arrow 200 rental receiver communicates via Bluetooth© with iOS©, Android©, or Windows Mobile© device, such as iPad Air, iPad Pro, Samsung Galaxy, Panasonic Toughpad.
This device supplies coordinate data that meets Army Corps of Engineers GPS accuracy requirement of submeter GPS data when conducting wetland delineations.
The Arrow 200 GNSS RTK is:
- 100% iPad / iPhone / Android / Windows (7.x, 8.x, 10.x) / Windows Mobile Compatible
- SBAS support for GPS and GLONASS when RTK network is not available
- When no RTK network is available, the Arrow 200 achieves submeter accuracy with no need for post-processing when SBAS (North America WAAS) is available
- Works with your GIS App of choice; including iGeoTrak, Esri Collector for ArcGIS, Fulcrum, iCMTGIS Pro, and many more!
How do I learn which RTK networks are in my area and how do I log into a network?
Here is a great description of RTK networks and a list by state for publicly available free RTK networks HERE and HERE is a link to the steps of logging into a network. And as always, the staff at Anatum is here to help you with any questions you may have.
- Antennae and pole clamp, and Arrow 200 pole clamp
- Battery charger
Optional Arrow 200 GNSS Rental Accessories:
- Range pole to attach the Arrow receiver and antenna (rental and purchase available)