Arrow 100 Rental
ANATUM offers the EOS Arrow 100 submeter GNSS
Arrow 100 rental works with our Field iPad's, Rugged Android Tablets, or Windows Mobile Handhelds or with your own iOS©, Android©, or Windows Mobile© device
Rent it alone or pair it with one of our Field Tablets
The Arrow 100 GNSS communicates via Bluetooth© and overrides the iPad's internal GPS to provide submeter accuracy for the coordinate points collected with your GIS app of choice. The Arrow 100 GNSS works with GPS and GLONASS to provide real-time, high accuracy performance in a palm-sized package. Use the Eos Tools app to interface with the Arrow 100 GNSS.
This device supplies coordinate data that meets Army Corps of Engineers GPS accuracy requirement of submeter GPS data when conducting wetland delineations.
The Arrow 100 GNSS is:
- 100% iPad / iPhone / Android / Windows (7.x, 8.x, 10.x) / Windows Mobile Compatible
- SBAS support for GPS and GLONASS
- With the Arrow 100's ability to utilize all satellites including GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and Galileo, you will have nearly twice as many satellites available compared to GPS devices that cannot access additional satellite constellations
- Submeter accuracy with no need for post-processing when SBAS (North America WAAS) is available
- Works with your GIS App of choice; including iGeoTrak, Esri Collector for ArcGIS, TerraGo Edge, and many more!
Arrow 100 Rental Accessories Include:
- Arrow 100 rental receiver
- Antennae and 2 antenna cables (1 is a spare)
- Battery charger
- Carrying case (shoulder harness)
Arrow 100 Rental Accessory for Purchase: